Platinum Sponsor

Forex Rebates

Friday, January 16, 2009

about this blog

I created this blog to record my trades so that I can understand better why certain trades work and why others don't. This will be my trading journal.

I am an Intraday trader, my favourite pair is the EUR/USD as it is the most stable currency pair. While the GBP/JPY would give the highest returns but the risks involved are too high too.

I have lost money when I started live trading, now I have finally followed a system which generates steady income.

This is my Forex account-

BALANCE: $250

Target: $20, 000

Basically, I will be doubling my account once a month.

So, it will look like this

$250, $500, $1000, $2000, $4000, $8000, $15000, $20000.

It should take 7 months to achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment